Financial data is the heartbeat of a thriving business. It is the most important tool for making essential business decision. So why struggle trying to balance the books when you can spend your valuable time working on growing your business?
Fine Accounting & HR’s services include:
- Accounting: Rhonda makes sure her clients’ books adhere to GAAP standards because this saves her clients money when their accounting files are sent to the CPA for tax preparation. She believes that this high standard of bookkeeping gives her clients the confidence to know that their financials will stand up to scrutiny should they be presented to a banking institution for a line of credit or for a loan to grow their business.
- Cash management: She makes sure her clients aren’t caught by surprise. She sits down with them regularly to discuss what is in the pipeline and to look for anything that could impact the cash flow such as a new hire, purchasing new equipment or other expenses necessary to grow their business. She comes from a conservative perspective in managing her client’s finances.
- Human Resource management: Rhonda believes that her clients’ biggest expense and greater assets are their employees and she brings them HR expertise as part of her services. Smart hiring leads to business success.
Accounting & HR services include:
- QuickBooks Software: review Chart of Accounts, customize to fit firm’s needs
- Reporting: financial statements, budget prep and customized reports
- Accounting: invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, reconciling bank & credit-card accounts
- Year-End Work: coordinating with CPA
- Generating 1099s