Rhonda is my right-hand woman. She guides me on all business decisions, whether it's a hiring decision or a purchasing decision. - D.H. Public Relations Agency Owner
Are you making important business decisions in the dark because you're guessing at your numbers?
Fine Accounting helps clients understand their business in a new way. We empower you to make informed, data-driven decisions so you can take your business where you want it to go.
With Fine Accounting you have a trusted partner with over 30 years of experience who can lift financial responsibilities from your shoulders so you can reconnect with what made you passionate about your business!
We learn about your business by listening to your story.
We offer straight-forward, compassionate feedback.
We work together to find the critical path to success.
We put systems in place so you can focus on growing your business.
Fine Accounting can help create a structure for your business:
- Sound accounting based on GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles)
- Cash flow projection to enable you to make business decisions.
- Get your books in order so you can measure your success.
- Budgeting so you know your cash balance and financial obligations.
- Ability to read through contracts.
- Advice based on a review of your financial statements.
- Recommendations for vendors (including banks for lines of credit and payroll services).
- Act as a liason with your CPA. Your books will be set up and managed properly so you can spend less time with your CPA and tax preparation.
"Generally potential clients do not know the duties of a contract CFO. I meet clients when they are looking for a bookkeeper and when I explain my skill set it gives them something new to consider. I guess you could say, they don't know what they need until they meet me."
~ Rhonda Fine Bender